Car Talk

Everyone into cars has at least hit 130mph...but i dont boast about that stuff....cause i have matured alot since i was 16...Unless its having fun in an open parking lot (drifting/donuts/burnouts) where no one is around, or at a track...I wont do anything stupid...not worth the risk

Would you kindly step off your high horse? It's tough to have a civil conversation with you way up there.

You ask how my car gets me into trouble, call me immature for answering your question, and say you're not acting above me. I'm sorry if I seem a bit confused. This'll be my last post in here.

Im not ragging you...Im just saying that I dont really speed that much anymore...But I have had cases where ive been pissed and speed just a incy wincy tad bit...lol...Post away

I drive a Nissan 350Z, 0 to 60 in about 6.5 seconds, a Nissan Xterra, 0 to 60 during the same day and a Harley Davidson Sportser.

I drive a Nissan 350Z, 0 to 60 in about 6.5 seconds, a Nissan Xterra, 0 to 60 during the same day and a Harley Davidson Sportser.

Im a huge Nissan Fan...But a even bigger datsun fan....Stock for stcok a 260z can take a 350z...

ok...I dont own it...yet.. but this one is on my wish list. This is a 1:18 scale replica.
If you saw what I drive..you would think it was one. :lol::lol:

IMG_6989aa.jpg

It might not be able to keep up with people who drive hondas, with big mufflers that think they are muscle cars, but...it carries dead people :lol::lol:

It might not be able to keep up with people who drive hondas, with big mufflers that think they are muscle cars

I like to call them "go fast muffelrs" So manny kids around here throw them on their ride and think they are fast, It's funnier than hell when a well maintained 2.2 Caviler with a stock exaust dusts them. God I wish I had not gotten rid of that.

Being from Detroit, there is nothing I can do but laugh at those mufflers. Compound onto that, I live in Milford MI (home fo GM proving grounds). This area is saturated with GM's and thier employees (mine incuded).

Even though Im only 23, tere is nothing btter than a 1067 Corvette Convertable 427 in red th black accents (http://firsttraderegistry.com/forsale/9_06/67corvette6/1967%20corvette%20427%20295.jpg). I also wouldnt mint a '67-69' Camaro SS. Although, I am forever taunted every weekend by our local carshow at Bakers ( http://www.bakersofmilford.com/restaurant.html). Apparently, they are one of the biggest weekly shows in the country (typically 300+ cars)

As for now, Im stuck with a 2001 Impala Here is a pic of it.:
fhlfyil.jpg

Being from Detroit, there is nothing I can do but laugh at those mufflers.

One of the things I have had on the drawing boards since the beginning is exausts that are fully functional, both in noise and emmissions reduction wile still being free enough to restrict less power. but sadly kids to day don't want cars that sound like cars, thay want dirt bikes on four wheels. So even if I did offer that....it likely would not sell worth sht.

This area is saturated with GM's and thier employees (mine incuded).

That reminds me, Does GM still accept consumer design concepts? I have one I have been considering on submitting for a wile. I've been working on it since 01.

ok...I dont own it...yet.. but this one is on my wish list. This is a 1:18 scale replica.
If you saw what I drive..you would think it was one. :lol::lol:

IMG_6989aa.jpg

It might not be able to keep up with people who drive hondas, with big mufflers that think they are muscle cars, but...it carries dead people :lol::lol:

My car "can" carry those whom have acquired room temperature. About 3 in the trunk with it closed. Big old boat Grand Marquis. (they start to smell after a while) :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back