Cascade Falls MN

jubbin2001

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going through some vacation pics and came across this one I had taken at Cascade River State Park in MN. My dad actually wants it hung on the wall, I am just not sure if it's really worthy of it. C&C?

$DSC_9655.jpg

I think that if your dad wants to hang it on his wall, then by all means, let him.

it's a nice shot...clean colors, tone, and composition.

Thanks for the kind comments. I wish I could have gotten a better vantage point, but the way these falls are, that's not an option. I guess I will have to order him one up.

We, mostly, will hardly ever be satisfied with our stuff. Others tend to like things we don't. The ones we are usually very proud of are because they are technically correct...the masses don't care often about technical.

I quit trying to shoot to please others. I just shoot what I like and if people like it, great, if not, great. At the same time, I don't always toss ones I don't like, because usually people like them. lol

anyway, moral of the story...don't worry about if you think its worthy of a wall hanger...especially for family. If dad wants it, it's most likely because it's yours...and a decent shot as well.

;-)

I think perhaps I was over analytical of it. All in all it is a satisfying shot, and I suppose it won't hurt to get him one. Thanks for the comments!! I appreciate it.

Most reactions

Back