Cats are people, aren't they?

Dick Sanders

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dicksanders.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a portrait of my cat, Teddy, when he was about 11 weeks old (before he learned what a terrible annoying thing the camera is).

TeddyMoe15weeksForum.jpg
The Tedster.

Of course cats are people...what kind of question is that?

Love the expression, so kitten-like!

Cap: Love the pic of Kiki and Jagger. Is Kiki something along the lines of a blue-cream Persian/bluepoint Himalayan mix? Ted is a Turkish Van. We're talkin' highbrow cats here!

Dick,

I think you're right on the cat breed although my wife is the expert so she knows better than I do. The dog is a Golden Retriever (pretty obvious). THey sleep together every night.
My kids fight like cats & dogs....my cat and dog fight like husband and wife. My wife and I fight like kids.

Pretty screwed up family!

The boss came home...Kiki is a "blue cream point exotic short hair"
Hope that means something to someone. ....She's just my cat...

My kids fight like cats & dogs....my cat and dog fight like husband and wife. My wife and I fight like kids.

Pretty screwed up family!

:biglaugh:

Sounds very familiar....

Cute pic of Kiki & Jagger.

Cap, your wife might like to see this. Annie: my blue cream Exotic Shorthair from about 1981. This was in the very early years of the breed (cross between Persian and American Shorthair). The idea was to get a short-hair Persian. So you'd get the look and sweet temperament of the Persian in an easy-care cat. Note the nose is short but not extremely pushed in. Of course, the breeders always go to extremes, so the ultra pug nose was inevitable. Today's Exotic Shorthairs are as extreme as the Persians.

Another interesting thing to note is that the modern Persian is always portrayed in movies as "evil." Easy to do with that face. Of course, as you know with your Kiki -- just the opposite is true. They are very sweet.

BlueCreamExoticShorthair.jpg

Well your certainly right about their sweetness Dick. Kiki has an awesome temperament. She sitting on the floor beside me right now...staring at me as if she knows she's the topic of discussion!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back