CC for pics from a shoot today? (babys.. of course!)

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Would love any and alllllllllll CC :) I pushed some PP stuff, you know how you test your limits to see how far you can push it before you back up some? I think I did that with green :D

5pop.jpg

4-1.jpg

3. (little soft focus..)
3soft.jpg

4. (I know she kinda gets lost here... but I really like it regardless. Please tell me if you agree or disagree!)
1-1.jpg

number 4 in my eyes is perfect, I would imagine this is a parents perfect baby picture.

Babies are so small anyway I think normally baby pictures are close up because the get lost in a larger crop.

Love the colours in your pictures too, very nice I think

Very nice work as always. My only critique would be that the baby seems to become somewhat lost because of the similarity in the colour of the clothing and the cloth under him/her. I think a contrast would have been better in this case.

2 and 3 work for me, but i don't like 1 and 4 at all im affraid. The composition in 1 doesn't work, the scale in relation to the surroundings and the cloth over the seat are too distracting. With the 4th, again the scale isn't working for me.
Nice job with the other two tho.

Thank you!
I chose the outfit thinking it would "match" but I see what you mean. Perhaps red would have been a better choice, to add some contrast to the scene.

Thanks Arch! I can appreciate that those don't do anything for you. Funny, they are my favorites though :)

Very nice! I especially like number 3. My only issue with number 4 is that my eyes keep drifting to the bright spot in the trees (middle left). Well done, though!

Re-looking at it, I think maybe #4 would have worked better if you were up higher, shooting down at an angle where you could still get the arbour, but also looking down onto the child. Maybe?

I really like your stuff! Always has the "awwwe" factor!!

I think I like the first version of the fourth one, the sun is a little bit distracting to me... baby gets a little bit lost

I love 2 and 3 - you caught a wonderful expression on 3 in particular.

For #1 I might get sneaky and and PS in some flowers that coordinate with her outfit. Not so many to be unrealistic, though of course.

Most reactions

Back