CC my rather corny picture, please

Abby Rose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, really, because there was no place with usable light in my room that didn't have a corner, so I tried to make the corner part of the picture. :blushing: When I get it right, I'm going to put a pink filter over it and it will be my Breast Cancer Awareness month picture. :)

I mostly want to know about the rather poorly photoshopped zig zag that I made the wall line into, but other CC is more than welcome.

DSC06669B.jpg

Good question. I figured since it was a cartoon heart, and cancer is sad, then a zig-zag would mean "broken". :er:

Get rid of it?

Maybe if it was the other way it would be like a heart monitor. It shows the heart is still beating and didnt give in to the cancer.

maybe, yeah. But the corner on my wall runs up and down.

It's possible I could find another, corner-less, stretch of wall sometime.

Without the zig-zag... I just felt like I needed to do something with that line, and I couldnt get rid of it while taking the picture nor during, pp, so... :)

DSC06669Bnoz.jpg

what does heart have anything to do with breast cancer? Maybe for a heart campaign not cancer?

think it was a good concept and for a good cause what diff does it make that its a heart love the Idea.:)

Most reactions

Back