CC Narrows at Night

eggmanmeggan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have two images that I like parts of both of them and can't decide what one to "pick"

1)
_MG_8512.jpg

I like the colors and the layout, but I wish the far left of the bridge was in the photo like the other.

2)
_MG_8498.jpg

This one was taken earlier in the night and I can not get the colors to "pop" as well as the previous one. But I like the longer layout.

Any info is much appreciated.

I love the first one. The silhouette really allows for the blue's of the sky to contrast with the yellowy gold of the lights. Nice shot.

I think there's some real potential with these shots, but they both need to be leveled.

You mean keep the horizon strait? I had them that way when I took them but I thought changing it would emphasize the bridge shape.

The composition of the first one allows room for errors and at least the vertical lines are somewhat straight. On the 2nd picture, the lines are all just all over the place, and the short trail lights made it worse IMHO.

I like the first one, including the positioning of the bridges. The second one is really hard to follow for some reason, perhaps it is the dimmer lights.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back