CC?

lbowser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Nothing special just working on using manual mode to get out of auto

Yes sorry about that forgot to attach

okay I see your photo now. My thoughts are that you need to pay more attention to composition. Before you click that button make sure everything you want in the photo is IN the photo :). For instance we can't see what she is looking at/playing with and we can't see the bottom of her cute chubby foot. If you had to crop something, in this case I would rather crop the top of the head and include everything else.

Maybe a tad on the blue side, warm up the WB a notch and see how that looks. Light looks good to me otherwise.
The crop cutting off the hand and the top of the head isn't good and the angle you shot at with the boards makes it look like the poor kid is sliding down a slope. It would have been much better if you'd got down at the child's eye level (and maybe gone for eye contact or at least full face) instead of shooting from up high and getting mostly hair.
The logo is very distracting, I almost didn't see the bubbles because the logo drew my eye away. Do you really need a logo at this stage of the game? :D

No I really don't need a logo, it just has special meaning for me for my grandmother that passed and with all the new up and coming photogs I kinda wanted to grab the name then a digital artist volunteered to make it. So yea it is very unnecessary but just a personal thing. Lots of comments of issues with it so I might try something different with it or take it away for now . I really appreciate the reply thank you :)

I would agree with what is being said and Granddad may have it better than me but I feel like the saturation could be pulled dow a bit.

I hear you on grabbing the name. If you want to keep the logo try putting it in the most unobtrusive spot you can find, making it as small as you can and still see what it is AND adding it as a new layer so you can fade it. I always fade my logo on portraits to about 40% on a light background and 20% on a dark background. :)

Most reactions

Back