Celebs and their cameras

^ ofcourse she is a more able photographer than they think, she uses a canon :p

If that EOS 7D came with a kid who would carry it for me... so would I.

beyonce-italy-pokie-01-FP_5611805.jpg

:wink:

Drew Carey is a sports photographer and on the NPPA board of directors.
Interesting...I wonder if he'll ruin the NPPA like he ruined Who's Line is it Anyway and like how he's ruining The Price is Right. :er:

I thought it was wildly inappropriate that NPPA allowed a sports team owner to be on the board....just totally,totally a conflict of interest...I am shocked that NPPA allowed Carey to be on the board!

Did you try the green button on the Bridges's site.

He was really involved with wide angle images. the name of the camera slips my mind right now, but i will probably remember about 3 in the morning

I thought it was wildly inappropriate that NPPA allowed a sports team owner to be on the board....just totally,totally a conflict of interest...I am shocked that NPPA allowed Carey to be on the board!

Money can work wonders.

You know, not all celebrities are camera-retarded.

JeffBridges.com Photography
Where the hell are the pictures?

I found the contact info to buy prints (of pictures I haven't seen yet), and links to amazon selling his book, but no pictures...
Calm down, buddy. You have to go down a little. If you stay at the top of the page, you won't see them. The links are right below the link to the gallery where you can purchase them. But if you really are unable to still find them, here's photos from the filming of Crazy Heart, Iron Man, and The Amateurs.

He was really involved with wide angle images. the name of the camera slips my mind right now, but i will probably remember about 3 in the morning
It's about 5am here, so I thought it's time to post it. He doesn't use a traditional wide angle setup. He usually uses a Wide Lux camera. I don't feel like getting a link, but anyone interested can google it.

Last edited:
i thought reporters were only misinformed about firearms, i guess i was wrong

Attending the annual Crossroads Guitar Festival in Chicago, the 62-year-old musician reached for his state-of-theart Leica single-lens reflex camera as a procession of new and old instruments were laid out before him.

You know, not all celebrities are camera-retarded.

JeffBridges.com Photography
Where the hell are the pictures?

I found the contact info to buy prints (of pictures I haven't seen yet), and links to amazon selling his book, but no pictures...
Calm down, buddy. You have to go down a little. If you stay at the top of the page, you won't see them. The links are right below the link to the gallery where you can purchase them. But if you really are unable to still find them, here's photos from the filming of Crazy Heart, Iron Man, and The Amateurs.

It's about 5am here, so I thought it's time to post it. He doesn't use a traditional wide angle setup. He usually uses a Wide Lux camera. I don't feel like getting a link, but anyone interested can google it.
OK, I got it now. :lol:

I scrolled right past it before...lol.

Attending the annual Crossroads Guitar Festival in Chicago, the 62-year-old musician reached for his state-of-theart Leica single-lens reflex camera as a procession of new and old instruments were laid out before him.

What's wrong with that?

Leica does make SLR's, and at more than $20,000 each - it better be state-of-the-art.

SLR Digital Cameras

That's a first....proper lens hood turned backward with a cheap rubber hood on the front. :er:
Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen that before... :lol:

Another thing I've noticed with all of these pictures is that they (mostly) all have neck straps on their cameras, but none of them are using it.

What's wrong with that?

Leica does make SLR's, and at more than $20,000 each - it better be state-of-the-art.

SLR Digital Cameras

Yeah, but Den9 is right. Clapton used a rangefinder. See the link Derrel posted.

LOL at the link you posted though:

[1 of 17 customers found this review helpful]

overpriced

By Sepiku from Tokyo :lol: on 7/4/2010

Pros: Easy To Use

Cons: Overpriced

Describe Yourself: Casual Photographer

Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend

Comments about Leica S2 SLR Digital Camera (Body):

Although I only used it a small amount of time, I was not impressed with the output for a a [$] camera. A 5DMKII will eat this camera for breakfast. [...]. The colors were no different than a Pro camera or for that matter, a entry level camera with good glass. Saying Nikon and Canon are out of business over this camera only proves my point.

"[1 of 17 customers found this review helpful]"

"Although I only used it a small amount of time"

"Saying Nikon and Canon are out of business over this camera only proves my point."

OH yeh... that's a review you should quote.. :er:

I'm not qualified to give an honest review but my few hours with the camera is nothing short of amazing. People forget that Hassy's are priced similar and no one trounces or compares them to a small frame digital.

Yeah, but Den9 is right. Clapton used a rangefinder. See the link Derrel posted.
Ah, OK. I wasn't sure if that's what he was talking about or not. I didn't read the whole article - just the captions under the pictures, so I didn't notice that it was a quote from that article.

Most reactions

Back