Cemetrees

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found this cemetary up near the US/Canadian border this weekend, couldn't resist the trees there! So I fished out the lensbaby and put it on my film body and had at it. Heres a couple...

cemetree2.jpg

cemetree.jpg

And before I forget, happy valentines day :heart:

266_6611.jpg

Excellent... LB with b&w film is awesome!! Love that 2nd tree shot!

Great job on #1. I would think that would normally be a rather blah shot. But you really worked it in just the right spots with the lb :thumbup:

And you've gotta LOVE the last one.

woodsac said:
Great job on #1. I would think that would normally be a rather blah shot. But you really worked it in just the right spots with the lb :thumbup:

And you've gotta LOVE the last one.

What he said! :mrgreen:

That's right, BOW DOWN to Karalee and her Lensbaby!!! :hail:

Great action, girl. So what film is this? There is some chocolate heart-shaped grainy goodness in these images. ;) Love it!!

Happy V-Day to you, too! :hug::

This is ilfords c41 film, xp2. I really love the results from it, especially considering the last year Ive shot digital, and have always had to tweak and adjust things to get them 'right' - its been so cool to just shoot and have things come out the way I want without having to do post processing. Nice film, easy to get developed, definately recommend it to someone who wants to try out black and white film.

Holy moly Kara. You got that baby down. Killer shots. Really like the second shot. It reminds me of an old postcard. Excellent schtuff Kara

Great shots, like the B+W, works well with these, nice use of the lensbaby :thumbup:

excellent shots, lovely grain; love the second one...where exactly was this; thot I saw somewhere that you're in North Dakota? Near the Peace Gardens at all? I'm north of Brandon, MB so curious.

Love that 2nd one, and the last one is spot on. That lensbaby looks like a lot of fun. Great captures!

Most reactions

Back