sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 3, 2012 #1
Rosy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2011 Messages 1,289 Reaction score 328 Location Raleigh NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 3, 2012 #2 I'd love to see a close up, do you have more? Or maybe a cropped version?
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 3, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Rosy (and Bitter). Here's a different flower from the same morning.
CowgirlMama No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 13, 2012 Messages 338 Reaction score 53 Location In the Middle of Nowhere Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 3, 2012 #4 I love the second one! The reflection is gorgeous!
B Bynx No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 365 Location Just outside Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 3, 2012 Banned #5 The first would be a killer to me if the leaf that is changing color was in focus. But I still like the shot.
The first would be a killer to me if the leaf that is changing color was in focus. But I still like the shot.