Change to forum Firearms policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After recent consultation with members of the forums, in private and in general conversations on the forums we've had cause to review our policy on the display of firearms on the site. As a result of the review of the policy and the practical enforcement of the policy that we were carrying out we've made the following change to the site rules:

*While images containing firearms depicted for the sake of art are permitted, discussion of firearms and related politics is not. Like politics and religion, it is another “hot button” topic that can lead to inflammatory discussion. Such discussion posts will be removed by the moderating team.

We hope that the following change will now allow those who wish to display such photos to do so freely and that users will take heed of the restriction regarding discussion topics relating to firearms.

can we ban HDR while we are at it? leads to the same discussion.

:er:

And wedding photography

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

And babies/pets.

Lets ban every except tasteless nudes.

I have to chip in, I am tired of seeing photographs of trees. They can be banned also. Thanks. Phew, 2014, best year EVA!!!!

And spouses that showoff and get more attention :violin:

Wow, did you REALLY just vote to ban your wife?
Now THAT would definitely be a bigger "hot button" topic than firearms!!

I dunno, Jaca, I like you, I really, really do…but I suspect you don't want us to end up having to pick between YOU and HER. :lmao:

Pets are ok as long as its dogs

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
Except for those nasty little Terrier breeds; they're worse'n cats!

So really what we need here is a picture of a terrier being shot by a cat at a wedding with a large caliber hand gun?

Let me check my archives.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back