Major new upcoming forum event - all read!

By all means post it elsewhere :) Indeed I encourage it!
(though post it here first ;) )

Hey people - can I get a roll call on people who think they are finished and ready. It sounds like several of you have already made very good progress and if we've got enough of you ready we could look to making a start soon (maybe even this coming week!)

Hey people - can I get a roll call on people who think they are finished and ready. It sounds like several of you have already made very good progress and if we've got enough of you ready we could look to making a start soon (maybe even this coming week!)
Finished here!

My first article it ready to go. Not sure if I can get the second one pumped out.

Preparing to launch this MONDAY

Several have contacted me already that they've completed articles and I hope the rest of you are ready to go too! We'll be launching on Monday with Coastals article up first!

So this Monday look out for a thread from him! I'll link it here in this thread in the opening post as well (though that won't be till the evening so if he and you are up bright and early you can get away - no sense on waiting).

Should these special articles be in their own unique sub-forum section ... so they do not get bumped off the active list and forgotten ?

What's going on with this? Have I missed something?

I was wondering the same thing Jazzie. When's the next article being released?

Most reactions

Back