Helius
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2012
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- United States
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone,
I just got back from an extended road trip spanning the East Coast from Florida to Northern New Jersey and back. I've put up my digital images from the trip onto my website, Impact Camera Photography , but I've only just received the medium format shots from the film lab, so those will be appearing daily in small selections from now on. I was rather excited to get the 18 rolls that I shot back from the lab, because I specifically tried to only capture certain places with film, and the earlier rolls that I had shot coming up were in some ways refreshing and surprising to see in terms of the results achieved.
In any event, I'd appreciate a critique of this particular image, located at Charge! « Impact Camera Photography
I couldn't make the image any smaller to abide by forum regulation, so I'm afraid I can't post a preview here.
All Comments are appreciated!
I just got back from an extended road trip spanning the East Coast from Florida to Northern New Jersey and back. I've put up my digital images from the trip onto my website, Impact Camera Photography , but I've only just received the medium format shots from the film lab, so those will be appearing daily in small selections from now on. I was rather excited to get the 18 rolls that I shot back from the lab, because I specifically tried to only capture certain places with film, and the earlier rolls that I had shot coming up were in some ways refreshing and surprising to see in terms of the results achieved.
In any event, I'd appreciate a critique of this particular image, located at Charge! « Impact Camera Photography
I couldn't make the image any smaller to abide by forum regulation, so I'm afraid I can't post a preview here.
All Comments are appreciated!
