What's new

Chasin' Bubbles

Artoo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Wroclaw/Opole Poland
I was suppose not to drag old stuff out, but I'm trying to amuse myself while waiting for my new camera to be delivered ;)

chasinbubbles4502.jpg


In case anyone asks... no, the bubble isn't pasted on :wink:
 
I really like this... Nicely captured..
 
Only thing you did was leave the bubble in colour, and this is so subtly done that I quite like the technique here.
Those two kids cannot have made this huge bubble ... who was it?
 
Great capture. Boarder's a bit too heavy for my liking tho :)
 
Great pic, you must have spent quite a bit of time in post processing!

The colour in the reflection is great!!
 
Thanks all!

The post processing was less tedious than it looks. A lucky coincidence of tones and colours made it easier.

@LaFoto: The bubble was made by two guys who did that using a long piece of thick string tied to the ends of two sticks. A friend of mine wanted to get the recipe for the chemical they used but it turned out to be a closely guarded secret ;)
 
Wow, I love this! I usually don't like selective coloring but the way you used it made it look amazing! I think the background for it is good too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom