chat...?

joyride

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
cognizantcog.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
any reason I cant log into he chat? Is there just no one there or what? It says "you do no have channel operator access to [#thephotoforum]. Am I sending some incorrect information or something? I havent changed the original data, just added a username.

Unimaxium

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Northeastern University, originally from Philly
Website
www.flickr.com
Photos OK to edit
Very few people are on during the middle of the day (Eastern US time). Check back around 8-11 o'clock EST, and there should will be more people in there.

And the reason it's doing that thing with chanserv and the operator status is because when a room is empty, the first person to join is automatically made the operator, but we have it set up so that only certain people can be operators, so it de-ops you when it realizes that you're not one of the ops. I hope that makes sense.

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Unimaxium said:
Very few people are on during the middle of the day (Eastern US time). Check back around 8-11 o'clock EST, and there should will be more people in there.

And the reason it's doing that thing with chanserv and the operator status is because when a room is empty, the first person to join is automatically made the operator, but we have it set up so that only certain people can be operators, so it de-ops you when it realizes that you're not one of the ops. I hope that makes sense.

Is it pathetic that I'M the op, and you aren't and I didn't know that?

Most reactions