Check out my cool new website

Looks good

be sure to edit this line in the html
<title>Portfoliositez.com - flash templates for the creative professional</title>

thanks...I'm still trying to figure out all the little details...where does that come up?

oh...found it! I usually open in the same window

Hey Farrah,
The site looks nice, clean,and simple. It seems to be loading faster than other,similar sites I've visited lately. You have a lovely portrait of yourself on there too! I like your clean, unaffected, minimalist photography style.

Very nice! I agree with Derrel's point about how quickly it loaded and how smoothly the player moved through the slide show display of your galleries.
I liked the combinations you have created in your Engagement collection. Good luck!

Hey Farrah,
The site looks nice, clean,and simple. It seems to be loading faster than other,similar sites I've visited lately. You have a lovely portrait of yourself on there too! I like your clean, unaffected, minimalist photography style.

agreed! great job! :thumbup:

very nice farrah!
like said already....clean...simple...professional.
looks great, and your wonderful portfolio is now well represented by a great site.

well done.

Farrah,

There is a picture of a newborn on your gallery site... its wrapped in a white sheet and hanging from a branch... is this a composite picture or is that a special prop that you purchased? I guess, in other words, how did you get that shot? I've seen those "stork delivery" setups in newborn portraits before but wasn't sure if it was composite or if you actually hang the baby in it?

Thanks! :sillysmi:

The site looks good. However, the link to your blog on the main page is broken. It looks like you're missing the http://, which is causing it to try to add your blog's URL to the end of your domain.

The site looks good. However, the link to your blog on the main page is broken. It looks like you're missing the http://, which is causing it to try to add your blog's URL to the end of your domain.

AWESOME!!!!!!! I knew it had to be some simple thing I'd missed! Thanks...It's fixed now! =)

Most reactions

Back