CHECK OUT THE NEW PIECES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, I did not say anything to you personally. I would just like to know why Bitter is treated like some god on here?

Look at his work, and learn... grasshopper! :)

I did see his work....not my type of photography.

That does not mean it isn't good... that just means you lack the capacity to appreciate it! :) Although you COULD learn to at least understand it, even if you don't like it. In doing so, your photography would improve... because your understanding of light, shadow, exposure and composition would improve.

....I like beans!!!

....I like beans!!! Sorry I had to get that off my chest lol.

Not my thing...jewerly...could have done myself, abstract stuff, not my thing but great work. What was up with the blurry twilight pic??

Then post some up, since you started this throw down. It's YOUR TURN!

Always be careful what images in a stream you are going to critique. Not all of the images in the stream are considered "best work", and may have some other reason for being posted. What blurry twilight pic are you referencing? Also not fair to bash "vaguely described images" in a collection of over 1300 images.

Not my thing...jewerly...could have done myself, abstract stuff, not my thing but great work. What was up with the blurry twilight pic??

Then post some up, since you started this throw down. It's YOUR TURN!

Always be careful what images in a stream you are going to critique. Not all of the images in the stream are considered "best work", and may have some other reason for being posted. What blurry twilight pic are you referencing? Also not fair to bash "vaguely described images" in a collection of over 1300 images.

i already said great work, just not my thing. I'm not into the abstract thing....I like infants, children and old graveyards.

Yeah, but you said you could do the jewelery product photography yourself, so, in the true spirit of a throw down. IT'S YOUR TURN TO SHOW ME UP.

I'll wait.

And...what blurry twilight image are you referencing?

Nevermind. You are judging an iPhone pic. Way back from when I started photography. Good job starting there. :roll:

Nevermind. You are judging an iPhone pic. Way back from when I started photography. Good job starting there. :roll:

You started doing fotos on an iPhone? So youve been shooting for what, 3-4 years? OMG!! n00b

I just love how threads like this make idiots look like...well...idiots.

You started doing fotos on an iPhone? So youve been shooting for what, 3-4 years? OMG!! n00b

I just love how threads like this make idiots look like...well...idiots.

Yup. iPhone camera got me interested. Then went to a PowerShot, then an XSi, then a 5DmkII.

They crawl out of the woodwork, and the thread takes a turn...

:popcorn:

This thread took a wrong turn long ago. What rsxs9400 said is accurate. This is the beginners section of the forum, so expect stuff like this. The "veteran" posters like to come into this section to poke fun at people, or to berate them for not reading the official rules of an Internet forum. You all know who you are. An by veteran I mean users with a join date of less than a year ago, but with thousands of posts already. I'd like to see that stats of how many users signed up, and left with 10 or less posts. There are a handful of users on here that act as bullies and do not want to let new users in. Not sure why...
That'd be me. And I think if you pay a little attention and read I spend a **** ton of time giving help to newbies when I really probably should just turn the other way... What was it they voted me? "most giving of self" I believe it was? I do NOT in any way come into the newbie forum to poke fun or berate the newbies for anything.
However, when someone comes in with the manners of gutter tripe DEMANDING attention and calling us lazy? yeah. I am gonna call that sh!t out.
So, take your 20+ years and you too can be another "one and done" kind of guy. It's quite obvious that you felt the need to join (or make a new screen name) only to start the drama.

Beans, beans the musical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot.
The more you toot, the better you feel.
So beans, beans for every meal.

The first rule of holes - 1. When you suddenly and inexplicably discover yourself in a deep hole, quit digging.

Classic example of what I was just talking about in the previous post. Just be quiet and see who the knowledgeable posters are. Otherwise you'll end up making a fool of yourself.
Oops! too late.

You made a fool of yourself acting like a cocky arrogant :knowledgeable" pro photographer. How about you just be quiet ;)

Ah, I'm sure you can produce a proof of me acting like a pro then. Come on, let's see it.
I'm a photography newb and I will be one for a while. I'm the first to admit it.

I'm been following phOenix's posts for some time now and find him to be one of the most humble, down to Earth people on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back