CHECK OUT THE NEW PIECES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is forcing anyone to like anyone, but I don't quite get when a photo is critiqued or a correction to how to navigate these boards are made which is neutral territory that the response is personal attack of a member or members.

OH. MY. Goodness.
You did NOT just say that.

I just hit the mental "ignore" button in my head for anything else you might have to say.

No offense, I did not say anything to you personally. I would just like to know why Bitter is treated like some god on here?

He's well respected as a great photographer and contributor, not treated like a king. I guess you wouldn't know the difference.

Only been on here a DAY and can see his azz kissers a mile away, lol!!

What people here get all fuzzed up about is that newbies come here, don't take any minute to read the suggested rules of behavior, don't read the forums to see how things are done, just walk in with some kind of teen attitude and say, "I'm so terrific, Love me, help me."

Well, those people with more experience want to help their own way. If you don't want to do it their way, then you won't get it at all.
Life is like that.

And, for what it's worth, although I'm not Bitter, I occasionally post photos here - and they routinely get ignored - perhaps by newbies who are too busy wanting to get someone to pay attention to them.

POST YOUR PHOTOS BITTER JEWELER.....I wanna see them!!!!! Just your profile pic alone is too dark.....you enjoy ripping people.....dose of your own med dude....

OH. MY. Goodness.

I just hit the mental "ignore" button in my head for anything else you might have to say.

No offense, I did not say anything to you personally. I would just like to know why Bitter is treated like some god on here?

Look at his work, and learn... grasshopper! :)

Yeah. I kind of don't think Bitter has any aspiration to be a for hire photographer.

I don'r understand why people think that this is some kind of ultimate goal...

luvmyfamily said:
Only been on here a DAY and can see his azz kissers a mile away, lol!!

It's called RESPECT.

POST YOUR PHOTOS BITTER JEWELER.....I wanna see them!!!!! Just your profile pic alone is too dark.....you enjoy ripping people.....dose of your own med dude....

Have at it, *****.

Flickr: Bitter Jeweler's Photostream

Not my thing...jewerly...could have done myself, abstract stuff, not my thing but great work. What was up with the blurry twilight pic??

'not my thing' because 'art is in the eye of the beholder' i suppose...

Mods still absent for some reason....

OH. MY. Goodness.

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but first of all, there is only One I treat like God...and sorry, Bitter, but ain't you, man. :lol:

But I do have *tremendous* respect for him, and others on here who have demonstrated their abilities and knowledge. Bitter has more creative talent in his pinky finger than I have in my entire being, and honestly, I'm pretty creative.
Seriously, though, the guy's work is astounding, whether it's photography, or jewelry, or evidently anything else he tries his hand at. Except marine biology. ;)
And on top of that ability, he IS willing to take time to explain and guide others who have a little respect and are TEACHABLE.

Also, he's hilarious.

When I first came on here, there were several that I decided very quickly were simply sarcastic, rude, mean arses. After a few months, I KNOW they are. :lol:
But they are some of the most knowledgeable, creative, witty arses on the face of the planet, and they are willing to invest THEIR precious time to critique others, at no real benefit to them.
Really, ALL they ask in return is for a bit of respect and a teachable attitude.

This ENTIRE thread wouldn't exist if the OP had simply posted three photos and said, "Would you all mind please giving me some C&C on these so I can improve?"
But when you start by calling the professor "lazy," it's just not gonna come to a good end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back