What's new

chess or checkers

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was the potential symmetry of this image that really interested me.

p741792544-5.jpg
 
Groovy!!
 
The checkerboard is not working for me. Too small. Four or even one image might be enough. Maybe I just can't appreciate a 16 or 24X here.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9
Kinda "artsy fartsy", I'm digging it!
 

^If I recall correctly, I think that means "thumbs up" in internetese.
I don't know Y it means that. :D

As for me--I keep coming back and staring at it for a bit longer, so I guess that means I like it too.
I definitely think I could enjoy staring at a really large print of this for a while.
 
Thanks, even my wife likes this and I'm just working out the issues of matting or surface mounting, etc. for the trial shot at 16 x 20
 
I know this is a guy in a chair, but they look like parfait cups, or some sort of desert.
Something with a whipped topping and a cherry on top - wearing a baseball cap ...

:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom