What's new

Chicago John Hancock Tower

virustai

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
4
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope you like it. C&C welcome;)


$410914_334572779904172_150435184984600_1238742_904241035_o.webp
 
I like it :)

(I think the sky's a little strange though, but it's a perfect angle/composition. Excellent shot. Envious.)
 
The sky is looking a little funny, but I love it :) I especially like it because I went to Chicago last summer, and my hotel had a perfect view of that building, do it brings back awesome memories!

Is that an HDR?
 
From the HOPE to right up the tower I really liked it. But those clouds look really weird. Just not natural looking at all. Was that the result of any editing you did?
 
Like the comp, but it seems a bit dark to me. Also, the halo around the building is distracting. That should be easy to fix using whatever HDR editor you work with. Nice shot though.

Danny
 
White balance is off. Fix the vignette. Sky is blown out on the right side. And last but not least, you have a horrible halo around the tower. Definitely a no no!. Angle is cool though.
 
I like it :)

(I think the sky's a little strange though, but it's a perfect angle/composition. Excellent shot. Envious.)
Thanks:) I didn't do anything with the sky, I used wide angle maybe that's why:)

The sky is looking a little funny, but I love it :) I especially like it because I went to Chicago last summer, and my hotel had a perfect view of that building, do it brings back awesome memories!

Is that an HDR?

Yes, It's HDR but I do edit a bit to make it not too much of HDR.:)

Great picture.

Thanks:)

From the HOPE to right up the tower I really liked it. But those clouds look really weird. Just not natural looking at all. Was that the result of any editing you did?

Ya, HDR:)
Like the comp, but it seems a bit dark to me. Also, the halo around the building is distracting. That should be easy to fix using whatever HDR editor you work with. Nice shot though.

Danny

Thanks:)

White balance is off. Fix the vignette. Sky is blown out on the right side. And last but not least, you have a horrible halo around the tower. Definitely a no no!. Angle is cool though.

It's HDR maybe that's why:) Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom