What's new

Chicago/Lake Michigan

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
21,167
Reaction score
110
Location
North Central Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Couple pics taken from the Hancock Observatory. Too bad the sky was so ugly that day. :(

LakeMichigan.jpg


LakeMichigan1SM.jpg
 
nice shots....... i like the compo of the second best :thumbup:
 
clarinetJWD said:
I'd love to see them in creepy B&W
:)
Me too.

Looking at the first shot makes me want to fall over to the left for some reason.
 
Ha :) I can see my building in the first one.

I think these are good captures.
 
Very nice, but I agree about the sky, if it was a nicer day, the sky would've set that picture off a treat. :D
 
Very cool. I like em both. Quite the view from there:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom