Chris of Arabia - are you ready? MOTW is back from its time off!

I hope i'm not repeating questions here..............

What is your favorite candy bar?

Do you perfer a pen or pencil?

Can we see a picture of the view outside your bedroom window?

I hope i'm not repeating questions here..............

Not yet you haven't

What is your favorite candy bar?

Toffee Crisps

Do you perfer a pen or pencil?

Fountain pens filled from a bottle always. I have a few nice ones including a couple of Watermans, a Parker Duofold and a Mont Blanc

Can we see a picture of the view outside your bedroom window?

In the morning, it's dark

Ah, she's in the witness protection program I see. My bad (I just always find it interesting how couples met)

who is your favourite James Bond?

have you had your 15 minutes of fame yet? if so, what was it?

are you a good dancer?

are you a good dancer?
Only when exceedingly drunk (isn't everyone?)
(My perceived ability to speak french with a glorious accent also improves with alcohol. Which leads me to my next question...) Do you speak any languages other than English?

Do you have any talent in the drawing/painting area?

What other places have you visited than Dubai?

(My perceived ability to speak french with a glorious accent also improves with alcohol. Which leads me to my next question...) Do you speak any languages other than English?

Not as such. I can do a few words of pidgin Arabic, but everyone here wants to speak English, so it's nigh on impossible to learn

Do you have any talent in the drawing/painting area?

I do a nice ceiling and my exterior woodwork has been praised also

What other places have you visited than Dubai?

Canada (can't remember why), Venezuela, Iceland, France, Germany, Italy, Bahrain (frequently), Qatar, Spain, Norway, Holland (if Schipol counts), UAE, Saudi Arabia, Gibraltar, Majorca, the Azores, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scotland, Wales, Anglesey, Cornwall, I also went to Kent once.

'Tis a rather large country....where did you visit, and what time of year? What sort of sights did you see? How long ago was this?

1986: Did the St Lawrence seaway tour, Toronto, Niagara, Ottowa, Thousand Islands, Quebec, Montreal, Toronto again

2004: Just Toronto mainly to see Rush at the Molson Amphitheatre, but did the usual, CN Tower, Yankees at the Skydome, Niagara again, chilled out. They seemed to have done the lake front up a bit. Stayed at the Radisson on the lake front near the harbour fire brigade place.

Every time I go, I want to stay and not go home again

Most reactions

Back