Chris of Arabia - are you ready? MOTW is back from its time off!

What new smilies would you like to see?

Do you have a nickname?

Which do you think are better, penguins or otters? (careful, this could be a trick question)

Boxers or briefs?

What new smilies would you like to see?

Funnily enough, I did think we were short of something the other day, but it eludes me now as to what it was - I did warn you about the memory. For now, lets just say that a decent tumbleweed smillie would be useful

Do you have a nickname?

No, not really. Sometimes Anne-Marie refers to me by my Sunday name and occasionally I might get called Crispy, but nothing that actually means much

Which do you think are better, penguins or otters? (careful, this could be a trick question)

At what?

Boxers or briefs?

Boxers, I like a little room to breathe

Is there sand in your sugar?

Oh let's cut to the chase.
Is there anything that doesn't have sand in it?

Without going into too much fine and delicate detail, most things acquire a modicum of sand at one time or another - my sensor is clean though (after all this is a photography forum)

What was your favorite toy as a child?

Can we see what your work desk looks like?

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

And can we have a picture of your favorite pair of socks? :D

What was your favorite toy as a child?

Back to the top of the thread for you - I think I said Action Man

Can we see what your work desk looks like?

I'll work on that one later in the week, along with the something Arabic shot I still owe someone

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Don't really have one, but I was reminded that I did enjoy seeing Natalie Portman in 'V for Vendetta' yesterday. Wynona Ryder is often cited in evidence against me too.

And can we have a picture of your favorite pair of socks? :D

Another one to work on I think - some of my socks are perhaps past their very best. I'm sure I can find something presentable though.

What's the unhealthiest part of your life? You know, diet, exercise, sucking on unprotected camels*, etc. The part which makes you go "hmm... I shouldn't be doing this. I'll put a stop to it I think. Tomorrow, maybe..."

*an unfiltered cigarette

Could you tell about a time that photography put you in a humorously embarrassing position and how you handled it, please?

I would appreciate you tying in a photograph into this too.

Oh, and Chris: do you mind very much that I never stickied your MOTW-thread?

And do you mind that your week is over now?

And do you mind that I did think of sticky-ing (ghastly) Krueger's new MOTW-thread???

What's the unhealthiest part of your life? You know, diet, exercise, sucking on unprotected camels*, etc. The part which makes you go "hmm... I shouldn't be doing this. I'll put a stop to it I think. Tomorrow, maybe..."

*an unfiltered cigarette

Probably an inadequate observance of the need to exercise. Diet I'm doing OK on, work related stress isn't so hot, the camels I leave to the locals - they have a healthy disregard for the notion that inhaling camels isn't such a good idea.

Now who do I still owe photos to, as far as I can remember, it's socks, something Arabic my work desk and now it would seem to be something related to something embarrassing.

Could you tell about a time that photography put you in a humorously embarrassing position and how you handled it, please?

I would appreciate you tying in a photograph into this too.

Given what I tend to point a camera at, nothing much at all springs to mind. I guess the closest came last week, when my boss (knowing of my interests) asked me to do some 'Saudi at Work' type publicity shots for the company we've just been outsourced into. Not quite my kind of thing, though I'm sure I can improve on the camera phone shots someone else did. How did I handle it? Well so far I just kept saying yes but not actually done anything about it other than do a couple of test shots - I'll need to do a quick edit, but maybe something in a short while to demonstrate.

OK, here it is. Not embarrassing in itself, but this is the sort of thing I have to do. Excuse the Gaussian Blur on the logos, something I just need to do.

embarrasing.jpg

Most reactions

Back