thebeatles
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2007
- Messages
- 800
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- pennsylvania
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I finally got my first dlsr, a T1i. It took me a minute to get used to the controls but I have been having a blast with this thing and figured I would post a couple first shots with my new baby. I took these photos at 1600 ISO, a setting that was unusable with my old camera due to all the noise, and was pleased with the results. These shots obvioulsy aren't anything special but I figured I would share my excitment with you folks and post some of my first shots here. Hopefully I will get the hang of things soon and I can share more pictures with you folks! Merry Christmas. :thumbup:
F/1.8
1/60
1600 ISO
F/1.8
1/60
1600 ISO
F/1.8
1/60
1600 ISO
F/1.8
1/60
1600 ISO
I am glad you like them though. I will have to post my first christmas shots in the christmas thread tonight. :thumbup:
