Christmas present...

bace said:
I took a friend out for her birthday a few weeks ago. $120 on dinner. $60 on drinks and getting into other clubs. And to top it off she called me in the morning cause her car got towed... $110 to get it out.

I love women.

Dont forget that time = money...

poor Bace.... crap... so much cash... I'd be happy with a kiss :D

Ironically, the year I'm making money I haven't bought any gifts outside family...

Not that I did before:lmao:

Rob - Careful with the vulgar tricks! I'm young and have very delicate eyes :mrgreen:

Grrr...she gave me a present or two today.

First, a small pack of chocolates, e.g. mini mars and mm's, and a little homer simpson flannel (trying to say something?) which she insisted I place in water first...?

Then I opend my other present...an inflatable sheep...
Don your helmets, load your weapons, this means war and Im not good at battle...how do I get her back?

When I was a student we kept our TV remote in "the sheep".

Here's a suggestion for a book which I've bought as a joke for some girlfriends. Not work safe, not for minors, don't look if you're easily offended. You were warned.
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1890159026/qid=1134494215/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/202-1491828-6308626[/ame]
I mean it! Unsuitable content.

Rob

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Oh my...let's just stick with earrings. lol

Thanks for the reminder though, I gotta finish Erin's drawing! Ugh, and I really really need to finish Jstuedle's too =(

Verbal said:
Oh my...let's just stick with earrings. lol

Thanks for the reminder though, I gotta finish Erin's drawing! Ugh, and I really really need to finish Jstuedle's too =(

What about the one of me? And dont worry about the Dog one now, although you can still use it as a tester if you want.

on another note, I will get your site done :D

Artemis said:
What about the one of me? And dont worry about the Dog one now, although you can still use it as a tester if you want.

on another note, I will get your site done :D

Yah, that one will get done too...honestly, I just haven't felt like drawing even a little bit for like a month now. I realized that when I don't get to choose the picture and such, I don't have the drive to do it...and it's so bloody time consuming!

So I'm not really sure I'll be needing a site, because I don't really think I want to sell my stuff after all. But I will finish the ones I said I would, it will just take...well, awhile. lol

If you dont want a site I wont make you one, no pushys mate...

Why should i buy her earings after she bought me a flippin sheep?! not fair...

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back