What's new

circles

Rudha

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Location
vizag, India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was reading this book called The Photographic Eye by Michael E O'Brien & Norman Sibley and there was this assignment to shoot circles it's night time for us and i was so excited so went around the house and shot this let me know what you think and C&C is always welcome. Thanks

4745999115_00f7dc2ccd_b.jpg
 
Interesting.. If that stamp had been more clear it would have really set the photo.. Still, a cool shot top right circle seems a bit funky in comparison to the rest of them..

Cheers.
 
@sovietdoc: well i'm supposed to document circles and well they are circles :D

@R.D: thanks....well the top right circle has a magnetic lasso around it which lassoed by a noob(me) and as for the stamp i have tried many other perspectives this seems to the be the least reflective i found
 
Yeah it's an interesting shot, but I can't really comment on it because I don't really get it.. If all of them were withing DOF maybe it'd be better?
 
@sovietdoc: No problem....and about DOF it would have been really hard cause low lighting and big differences in height
 
The fact that only one is in focus is what I like about it. I'm not too keen on the placement of the one that is though. Too close to the middle to not actually be in the middle. Other than that I think it's great. Lighting, contrast, everything.
 
@sovietdoc: No problem....and about DOF it would have been really hard cause low lighting and big differences in height

Tripod?
 
That works pretty well as an abstract. Have a look at it rotated 90° CW, as a horizontal photo.
 
thanks....actually i cropped it the original is dead center
@rosshole: :taped sh: :lol: but i was going for the blur effect i mean i was shooting at f1.8
@KmH: it looks good when you rotate counter-clockwise 90 deg cause of the stamp
 
@rosshole: :taped sh: :lol: but i was going for the blur effect i mean i was shooting at f1.8

Ok, but as a response to the comment, I was pointing out that using a tripod can solve the problem of low light and get you a greater depth of field. You stated that it was too difficult, and I gave you an easy solution to fix it.
 
no no i get that ....well it was my attempt at humour which obviously failed i really appreciate your comment what i meant was your solution was so simple that it left me well taped ....lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom