Clean Out Your Bag!

SCraig

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
sc-photo-tn.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's a good idea to clean out your camera bag from time to time, especially the smaller pockets. I bought a new 72mm filter and was looking for a place to put it in my bag (big B&W plastic box and I already had a couple in there). Sorry, no place to put the new filter and I have a BIG camera bag. None. Every pocket was completely full of junk.

So, I decided it was time to really take a look at what was in there. I got a box of junk out that hasn't been used in the 3 years I've had that bag. I found (6) 4 and 8 gb SD cards and I never use anything that small. I found a film can full of quarters (I have no idea what they were in there for). I found two bags of foam hearing protectors. I found a AA-battery adapter for one of my grips (not sure which one). I found stick-on LCD protectors (totally useless). I found a broken BC-10 snap-on LCD protector for my D90. I found (4) AAA batteries but nothing that uses AAA batteries. I found flash gels that I never use anywhere except at home. I found a pop-up camera diffuser. I found lens caps, body caps, rear lens caps, tripod parts, camera strap parts, a couple of the snap-on caps that go onto battery packs.

The bottom line is that I completely emptied two large pockets of my bag and it feels a couple of pounds lighter now, plus I have room for new junk now! Do yourself a favor, clean out your bag from time to time :lol:

I clean mine out because it needs... cleaned. Leaves, dirt, grass, dead bugs.... all seem to be attracted to my pack.

Mine stays relatively clean since it normally stays in my vehicle. I put what I plan to use on my belt or in vest pockets. The only problem is cat hair and paw prints. For some reason my cats LOVE to sleep on it.

I had a Nature Valley Granola Bar explode in my bag and I am still finding crumbs a year later.

runnah said:
I had a Nature Valley Granola Bar explode in my bag and I am still finding crumbs a year later.

Nature Valley bars......damn them all to hell

Attachments

• $image-3674297431.jpg
    $image-3674297431.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 71
runnah said:

ROFL!!!

I used to have a golden/cocker mix that could outshed any 3 dogs put together! She shed all year, every year. It was just heavy shedding or not-so-bad shedding, but it never stopped. Of course, I was always cleaning fur out of my bag, off the lenses-even though I keep them in individual cases, off my clothing, in my car... I still miss her, though.

$Carly 2a.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back