Club shot - C&C

goliath

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently found an old club snapshot. Please C&C

DSCF0573_002.jpg

No but I removed the guy standing next to her (her left) and resized her nose.

I think she kinda looks fake.. In fact, it looks like she is a cut and paste into the photograph. Her outline seems very distinct and of a different contrast than the background. Interesting shot, though.

Edit: now that I look at the top of her head, I don't believe this is a club shot at all but a total fake. It's a good attempt at passing off a Photoshop, but I've failed enough at it to recognize what you were trying to do.. It's hard. You say you removed a man to her left, but miraculously you got what was behind him. The lighting isn't that of a club, and her jagged left arm give is up, as well. If a guy was standing that close to her that you had to outline her arm to get him out of the shot, unless he was invisible man, you wouldn't have those details that would have been behind him.

You should just ask for Photoshop help, instead of trying this. Just look at where her hair meets her left shoulder.. The pros on here are more than willing to help..

Last edited:
I have to agree with teh poster above. Her very distinct edge tells me that she most certainly wherever the backdrop shot was taken, and the work on her nose makes her face look funny, like she has a HUGE mouth and eyes.

I think she kinda looks fake.. In fact, it looks like she is a cut and paste into the photograph. Her outline seems very distinct and of a different contrast than the background. Interesting shot, though.

Edit: now that I look at the top of her head, I don't believe this is a club shot at all but a total fake. It's a good attempt at passing off a Photoshop, but I've failed enough at it to recognize what you were trying to do.. It's hard. You say you removed a man to her left, but miraculously you got what was behind him. The lighting isn't that of a club, and her jagged left arm give is up, as well. If a guy was standing that close to her that you had to outline her arm to get him out of the shot, unless he was invisible man, you wouldn't have those details that would have been behind him.

You should just ask for Photoshop help, instead of trying this. Just look at where her hair meets her left shoulder.. The pros on here are more than willing to help..

I couldn't have summarized it better. It's not a very good "copy & paste" if that's what you were going for. Next time when you select her (before copying) use the "refine edge" or "fether" tool to soften the harsh edge that's all the way around her. Then you can paste her as a seperate layer, adjust brightness or whatever else needed to make her blend in more.

It is in fact a club snapshot with a pasted in background. I am practicing photoshop extreme makeover and do not really bother about the background for now. It was pasted in last minute without any attempt to blend.

I appreciate your comments so far and I've made a few modifications and would like to know what you think ( and yes, I did add some softening to the edges and add some rim light highlights to help blend a bit into the background for now but will re-work more this part when I get the final background)

So how about this version?

DSCF0573_003.jpg

Whatever you did to her face, it looks concave, and the blending you're doing isn't getting the job done.. Maybe you need to knock the contrast down on her to match the smoky atmosphere of the club...

This version looks a lot better. Still needs a little work, but definately is better thant he 1st version.

I think these areas need more work.

Capture-tpf.jpg

She looks like a card board cut out.

I saw you editied the man out as you explained earlier.

Did she look funny or is it a cardboard cut out ! ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back