Club shot - C&C

Thanks for the comments again.

How about this version?
I did a couple of changes including the addition of a smokey effect, restoring some highlight and shadows in the face (still look concave?) and dropping the light and contrast.

DSCF0573_004.jpg

Thanks for the comments again.

How about this version?
I did a couple of changes including the addition of a smokey effect, restoring some highlight and shadows in the face (still look concave?) and dropping the light and contrast.

DSCF0573_004.jpg

That is a huge improvement, as she doesn't look like she's lit from office lighting any longer. I agree with a previous poster, though, in that she doesn't look real.. It looks like you took another model's mouth, at least, and pasted it on this girl's face. Am I right? It kinda looks like the eyes don't belong with this girl, either.. Did you build this face? Honestly.

what a joke. It looks like that face isn't hers! It's looks like its crooked and missing part of her chin/jawline and the lighting is way off. Nothing about her looks real, she's very cartoony

Yea you must have done SOMEthing really odd with her chin/hair/neck area. It looks like you took someone else head and tried to paste it onto that body.

Uhh... did you build the face in photoshop aswell?

It just doesnt fit the head...

this is a mess not to be a jerk or anything but you need to work on your shoping skills

Not to play pile-on but in looking through this thread I keep wondering if it'd simply be easier to pay the cover and get a shot of this girl ACTUALLY at a club? This shot would be easy enough to get right in-camera that I'm wondering what the purpose is of frankensteining an image in Photoshop. As you can tell... almost everyone can spot this as an obvious fake.

The face looks really out of proportion, as if the head has been dragged down, the chin just does not seem to connect with the neck.

it would be interesting to see the original girl shot unedited

W...T...F...?

First of all that face is made up of at least three parts. You can actually see the color difference in each part. I can't believe you think people won't notice. Not to mention these obvious duplications....

wtf.jpg

Also her eyes are the exact same size despite her head being tilted to the side.

Are you really trying to pass this really bad photoshop job off to real photographers????

Last edited:
^^ lol you forgot to circle these 2 things (in blue)...

so effing creepy. it's almost like the guy is creating some sort of "perfect club girl".

Except she's far from being perfect lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back