Color IQ test..

Waita'freakin'minnit.... I spend $100 with these clowns every two years for a ColourChecker Passport and they STILL want me to take a test???? NUTS!

Did this a while ago and got a perfect score. Wear sunglasses with uv protection.

I've taken it three different times and have gotten zero each time. My color perception is fine, but crap's just blurry! :confused:

It's not me though, I just need a better monitor damn it!

129, but I already knew I was color blind. My eye doctor told me so :)
Maybe this is why I have such a hard time editing my photos. Maybe I should switch to black and white only.

Hoestly though, I feel like I see colors. I can tell the difference between a red and green apple and I can identify primary colors and all that kind of stuff, it is subtle diferences in hues that I guess I have trouble with.

WOOT!!! I got 0!! :boogie:

I have taken these things several times before--even did a "real life" one at an aptitude-testing research center (actual color chips rather than a computer monitor). I usually score right in the average zone, sometimes on the low end of average, sometimes on the high end of it. But I've NEVER gotten a perfect score before!!

This nice 27" iMac screen I use at work may have helped...but on the other hand, you'd think that having the actual color chips would have yielded the best results, and that score was one of my lower ratings.

Interesting update: The wife and kid tried this on the same monitor I used last night. Where I got 60, they got 27 and 28. (I hate them :mrgreen: )

Then the kid decided we should all try it on his monitor in another room. I got 23! They got 7 and 8. (I still hate them :er: )

Most reactions

Back