What's new

Colour on Ice

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
2,905
Reaction score
85
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Decided to go see some friends skate over the weekend, and brought my camera along. Of course. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a sharp image with the 70-300mm at f/5.6, so I decided to try out my lacking 'panning' skills. Needless to say, the keep to throw ratio was.. large, but the ones I did keep, I was rather happy with.
Just to explain any obvious colour cast or odd blobs, (even though I can't find any, but I have gone over these images too many times), I was sitting behind the inch or so of 'hockey glass', which had some body parts or just plain dirt smeared on it.

Enjoy!

1.
87134242_13e65c6fe3.jpg


2. Cut her legs off :S
87134233_99ff69d97b.jpg


3.
87134293_c5806fa932.jpg


4.
87134287_e8aabbaa9c.jpg


5.
87145053_49fcbf159a.jpg


6. Another cutting of the legs here.
87134217_7c9dfd2230.jpg


7. And last, the best shot of the night (in my opinion), as well as the winning team. (From Edmonton.. *grumble**grumble* ;) )
87134500_6f0865e004.jpg
 
Peanuts said:
as well as the winning team. (From Edmonton.. *grumble**grumble* ;) )

Well, naturally... :sexywink: :-P

I really like these. You've captured some great expressions.
 
i wish i had noticed this one earlier... could've reciprocated the stalking ;)

...these are really great, i love the motion feeling! My fave's the last one too... just too bad they won, hehe
 
TBaraki said:
Well, naturally... :sexywink: :-P

Oh come come. When I was skating, we always beat the Edmontonians ;)

Thanks for your comments everyone :)
 
Really nice shots, in my opinion! They would be nothing but a blur if I were taking the photos :)
 
Not to mention the fake eyelashes.
 
Neat job Brittany!!! #4 and 7 are very cool
 
Thank you for your comments everyone :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom