What's new

Columbus & Broadway, San Francisco Ca.

photojunky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
181
Reaction score
9
Location
Pacifica
I just printed this one on a 22x17 sheet of cloth canvas and it came out really good. Now I am trying to decide if I am going to coat it with a gloss or matte spray, roll it, or resin epoxy it.

CRW_5553_RT16ws.jpg


Photojunky
 
What exactly did you shoot this with?
 
CORRECTION: It was this image. When printed large I gave it a slight painterly effect. I really like the print.

CRW_5553_RT16test.jpg
 
Ah, I was looking at the first image to say that everything was kind of muddled and distracting. I didn't realized you processed it that way. That's why I asked what you shot it with, because I wasn't sure if it was SOOC or not.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom