Coming in for the landing. For Kirk

LightSpeed666

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
High ISO shot. I sat there for a couple hours until I couldn't feel my right leg anymore. And still couldn't get it right. When the light was good, nothing. End of the day as the sun was fading, I had to corrupt the image with high ISO. I continue to make mistakes. Tomorrow is another day.

imp0tjV.jpg

Looks good to me, despite the numb leg, looks like it was worth it. :encouragement:

Looks good to me, despite the numb leg, looks like it was worth it. :encouragement:

It could have been better but I just didn't have it in me today. Everything went wrong.
It's just not sharp. I posted it anyway. It shows you guys that I didn't buy a camera and, shazaam, become a photographer.
Far from it , my friend. I have a long dam ways to go. The light at the end of the tunnel is, one day I'll be good at this.
Thank you. I hope you are well.

This is garbage.
It will be deleted. And revisited.

This is garbage.
It will be deleted. And revisited.
You should not delete it for the reason you stated. If you wish to grow as a photographer, you need to learn to solicit critique and learn from it.

It's not great, but deleting it serves no purpose and gives no reference point for the future. But definitely do revisit the situation and try to do better. Perhaps you simply did not have the right light. Many good photos take hours of waiting for all of the needed ingredients to come together.

Pretty good. I sent you a pm with some tips on shooting dragonflies, specifically.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back