What's new

Complete Darkroom Setup

rpohagan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is an absolutely complete darkroom. You will not need another thing to develop your own black and white pictures. Everything from the camera (Pentax ME Super), rolls of TMax100, negative sleeves, enlarger, to fresh chemicals. This is all you will ever need. I don't have time to list every single item, so email me with questions. I have a pictures if you'd like to see them. I just used this stuff in August and now I don't have the room with my roommates moving in. Don't ask me to break up the lot. The price is just $200!!!

I'm in Philadelphia and I'm willing to meet or deliver if it is a reasonable distance.

If you are interested, email me at threejacks99@yahoo.com.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom