What's new

Concert. How'd I Do??

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
1
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
for anyone out there who's heard of Phil vassar, thats who this is... Give me your honest opinion on these. thanks!


guitars_filtered.jpg


2
philpointsatafan_filtered.jpg


3

Philvassarpiano_filtered.jpg


4

philvasssarstanding.jpg


thats all for now!
 
p.s.- I know the object in the top left of the first image is distracting, i may crop or edit that out. also, in the third image, i'm aware of that stupid wire crossing directly down the middle of the photo, i may try to get rid of that as well. and i know that the second one is blurry, but is it still good enough to try and save? (i'm probably goign to submit these to my yearbook) I work for them
 
the first one is the best IMO... crop the stuff from the top corner and it's awesome.
 
1 is great...and I agree about the edit. 4 made me laugh...the face he's making is priceless :sillysmi:
 
Yep No1 for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom