Concert Photography

anfernee576

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
New member here guys. I mainly shoot concerts here in the Houston area. I am trying to get the opportunity to go and shoot the big shows when they come to town. I have been told that my work is very different then the norm but I would like to get feedback from people that know a little more then the basics of photography. Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

Anthony

i really like the first one, the blue lights seem to enhance the emotion of his screaming! it works well... i think at least.

Nice! I like the water, sweat or whatever it is in the first...it adds to the feel of the shot. Looks to me like you're quite talented at shooting concerts!

oh yeaaah i know you. i remember you from Tpf, although i forgot your username from there. and i must say, you are quite, quite good at concert shooting. one of the best i've scene on either board.

how are you getting the singer in focus without using a flash, in such low light? for #2

Thank you all for the comments. I really appreciate them very much. As far as the focus on #2, that can be attributed to me 70-200mm F2.8 L IS :)

I think these are quite good and they are right they are a bit different from the norm but imo that's what makes them so good!!!
Great job Anthony and welcome to the forums! BTW my favorites are the first and last! You have captured some real intensity here~~ : )

Killer shots Anthony. Where were you 15 years ago, when my band needed some live pics. oh...your in Houston...hm... Anyways...awesome stuff. Welcome to the forum.!!

Yea!!!!!!!!!! I'm just so glad you finally made it over here! This is a great group of folks. Told ya!

Yeah, I think I like this forum better. I like the rules and gegulations. The other forum I was in was/is getting out of hand and starting to annoy me.

Most reactions

Back