What's new

[ .. Confession .. ]

Muhammad AlHamdo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
A S U
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SALAM " Hello to all "
​






Now I see
The truth in me
A never-ending greed
Blinded by my own deeds

So true what to say
We know but we play
But today I will say

If you turn me away
To who else can I pray

[ for Nzeel Azmi ]

on Flickr
​



 
Last edited:
Hello AlWazzer :)
thank you brother for your passing .. may allah bless you :)
 
Not a bad image, though I could do without the strong overtones that surround it.

If your image needs to make a statement, it should make the statement on its own. Surrounding it with other materials rams a particular interpretation down the viewer's gullet. This particular interpretation is actually not a pleasant one for me, instantly making me like the photo less. (for example)
 
Not a bad image, though I could do without the strong overtones that surround it.

If your image needs to make a statement, it should make the statement on its own. Surrounding it with other materials rams a particular interpretation down the viewer's gullet. This particular interpretation is actually not a pleasant one for me, instantly making me like the photo less. (for example)

+1
 
manahiem + cloudwalker
thanx my brothers ..
and I'll keep that in mind.. =]
 
The 'Confession" that Muhammad AlHamdo refers to is:-
La ilaha il Allah, Muhammad-ur-Rasool-Allah

Interprets to:
"None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah"...

Can the MODS please monitor this..??
Jedo
 
confession not refers to "La Ilah Ila Allah"
refers to : " my god .. i did something wrong .. plz forgive me "
welcome my bro :)
 
I actually really like this picture, well done. And Welcome to the Forum!
 
CW Jones
you are a great man !
thank you from my heart :)
 
I like the image, only thing for me is the copywrite.

I would move it away from the point of interest and put it somewhere in a corner.

Outside of that, I like the contrasts.
 
Soocom1
hello :)
yes .. I got it ..
in next time .. inshallah ..
thank you very very much
i'm happy for your comment :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom