Congrats Voodoo!

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On getting a new set of wheels! He just got a brand spankin' new Nissan Xterra SE 4x4!!!:hail:

So, you really went ahead with it! :thumbup: Ah....new wheels.

Congrats! :cheer:

Congrats voodoo...

nice wheels, my sister has an older one... offroads really well... :thumbup:

Bout time you got some decent wheels. That what you were calling me about this weekend? I put my phone down on Friday and didn't pick it up again until this morning.

Thanks all! It was a LONG weekend.

First we went down to Tucson because our original intent was to buy a used car and they had a Maxima I wanted. That didn't work out. I was talking with Mitica on AIM and he told me about carsdirect.com which has some great prices on vehicles. I used that price to call up the local dealership to see if they would give us the same price. I went in to buy the new sentra but after 8 hours at the dealership we left with a new Sentra-SE and an Xterra S 4x4 (not the SE). Both were way under invoice and they gave us $6k for the 2003 malibu which was shocking.

While we were at the dealership they had someone pick us up some whataburger. Well around 1am I got sick and was up every half hour purging whatever the hell was in that burger. Whataecoliburger? am i rite?

JTHphoto said:
Congrats voodoo...

nice wheels, my sister has an older one... offroads really well... :thumbup:
So wait? why haven't we hooked up for some photos yet? Drop me a line sometime. If you want to see what full moon photography is all about, we can get out next full moon. Maybe we can get Malachite and PG out.

voodoocat said:
So wait? why haven't we hooked up for some photos yet? Drop me a line sometime. If you want to see what full moon photography is all about, we can get out next full moon. Maybe we can get Malachite and PG out.

Hey!! I have an Xterra! Can I come? :lol:

Most reactions

Back