continuous shooting

Ecas32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i went to shoot one of my friends skate sessions today and i setup all my gear and went to shoot. my idea was to get multiple exposures of a trick, then stitch them together in photoshop, with it fading into the climax of the trick.

so i went to shoot, and it would take 2 exposures real fast, then the third not so fast. my wiewfinder said "busy"
i looked through my manual and it said nothing about this, so i decided to tr other settings. well i finally found that in AUTOMATIC sports mode (i hate shootin in auto) it will take nine frames, one right after the other.

so i was just wondering why it wont let me take more than two fast shots in full manual.

oh and does anyone no how to combine photos in GIMP? i can only find tutorials for photoshop.....

-thanks
ethan

i went to shoot one of my friends skate sessions today and i setup all my gear and went to shoot. my idea was to get multiple exposures of a trick, then stitch them together in photoshop, with it fading into the climax of the trick.

so i went to shoot, and it would take 2 exposures real fast, then the third not so fast. my wiewfinder said "busy"
i looked through my manual and it said nothing about this, so i decided to tr other settings. well i finally found that in AUTOMATIC sports mode (i hate shootin in auto) it will take nine frames, one right after the other.

so i was just wondering why it wont let me take more than two fast shots in full manual.
What kind of SD memory card(s) are you using?

What image file format are you using?

do you have long exposure noise reduction/high ISO noise reduction set to on in the custom functions? Give me a minute I'll check on my camera cuz I have it like that too

In Manual exposure where you shooting in RAW mode ?

In this Sports mode does it enable/disable other options ?

Yea its because of the High ISO noise reduction
you can turn that off and remove the Noise in PP. Thanks for reminding me to change that lol. BTW I'm shooting in RAW and get 3.5 fps.

Yea its because of the High ISO noise reduction
you can turn that off and remove the Noise in PP. Thanks for reminding me to change that lol. BTW I'm shooting in RAW and get 3.5 fps.

Thanks jaszek! That's it because I remember turning it on a few days ago.

Oh And I figured out how to do what I wanted to in gimp. I'll post photos tomorrow

Most reactions

New Topics

Back