Cool..Creapy..Wicked..and..??

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I had a venturous day today...Here are some that I liked the most.

patio.jpg

2. IR shot of the first (with a glow effect)
IRsoft1.jpg

rockin.jpg

4. For some reason this one reminded me of Chiller, Raven, and gang LOL
arch.jpg

5. Another IR, I love this one..My opinion of course LOL
IRPlant.jpg

:hail: :hail: :hail: your IR shots are getting so much Better ! :hail: :hail: :hail:

Great job :thumbup:

Great series. 2,4 and 5 really stand out.....i like your darker side hehe :thumbup:

Alexandra said:
yeah, i love #5 too :D
great job on these!

(question: can you digitally fake IR?)

Thanks Everyone!!!
Alex, yes I believe you can do Photoshop IR, but it just doesnt come out like the real thing. I think I have only seen fake IR in black and white though...
It is much more fun using the IR filter and messing around with it to get it the way you want it though.

I bought my Hoya R72 IR filter off of ebay for about $20, I am really starting to love it!! I was intimidated by it at first, but Joe (JWD) helped me through it and I am really starting to get the hang of this.

These are great shots Mommy. Of course I like the fouth, and Im sure April will too. I really like the 5th shot. I just orded my IR filter last week and should be picking it up this week. Cant wait to try it out at the cemetery .

Chiller said:
These are great shots Mommy. Of course I like the fouth, and Im sure April will too. I really like the 5th shot. I just orded my IR filter last week and should be picking it up this week. Cant wait to try it out at the cemetery .

Ohh I would love to see the IR shots done in the cemetary..Make sure there is a big bushy tree in a shot for me!! LOL..they seem to really make great subjects in IR shots!

I need to learn about IR filters, they seem pretty popular.
As for your set, 4 and 5 are cool, and I really like the tree in 2.

ooohh..love 4...that is so wonderfull......

but they are all looking really great!!
would be proud to call any one of them mine!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back