What's new

Cool..Creapy..Wicked..and..??

That second one looks really cool.
 
wow the second one looks amazing! the glow really works there! :thumbup::thumbup:
 
Rashadan said:
does anyone do IR Portraiture? I have seen many landscapes and such but noone really doing people much.

I have never tried IR Portraiture, but the way IR works is that it converts hotspots that give off a natural Infrared glow from the sun, such and plants, etc and that is why trees and plants are usually done so much. I guess having a person sitting under a tree or in the grass would be cool..but just setting the camera up to photograph someone in a studio setting, I am not sure how that would turn out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom