Country, country and more country!

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
These are taken in my grandparents' village as well as their plantation.

Bananaz!

F10200101.jpg

F1040033.jpg

F1040032.jpg

F1030031.jpg

Daily routine:

The village consists of mainly old folks who have lived here all their lives. So being retired, their daily entertainment is to listen to the salesman that comes everyday, who sells just about everything. The old folks have nothing to loose listening to him, because whether they spend any money, they will get some freebies just being there.

F1040015.jpg

F1020004.jpg

Traces of politics:

Cast your vote here!
F1020009.jpg

Even birds know the terror of the politicans!
Farmers use left over political promotion banners as scare-crows.

F1020001.jpg

Abandoned house now a bill board

F1040014.jpg

Wow, Cow, these are such fun to look at!
They are almost like some of my favourite programmes on TV, i.e. those on foreign countries, life and cultures in foreign lands and all that. I'm just sooo interested in such things, and your photos bring home all the sights and situations of your granddad's village. It's really nice!

LaFoto said:
Wow, Cow, these are such fun to look at!
They are almost like some of my favourite programmes on TV, i.e. those on foreign countries, life and cultures in foreign lands and all that. I'm just sooo interested in such things, and your photos bring home all the sights and situations of your granddad's village. It's really nice!

Thankx!

I like to put them in a story context. It's been a year since I last visited them, and each time, I take a whole bunch of photos. So in my collection of photos, you can see how they differ from year to year. Not much changes, because life is really slow there. However being an observer, I do see some changes taking place, for the better and worse.

This time, there are way more stray cats and dogs. The cats are so noisy at night.

For more, click here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v73/molested_cow/Taiwan Tainan Dec 05/?start=0

Most reactions

Back