What's new

County Fair Photos

JimboSlice

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Haviland, Kansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My county fair has a photo contest I'm entering, and I figured my first post on here would get a good variety of my work so far on here out of the way. The photos I'm entering are a variety of street, landscapes, etc in no particular order.

1.French Army soldier on patrol at the Eiffel Tower
vigilance.jpg


2. Friend of mine on a Slip N' Slide
slipnslide46.jpg

3. Sunset over my hometown, Haviland
flyoverstate2.jpg


4. Street in Covent Garden, in London
day1156.jpg


5. Hills near Belvidere, Kansas
belvidere5.jpg


6. Windows in the Louvre
26.jpg


7. Just two dudes chilling on the sidewalk in Paris. I'd watch a TV show about these guys.
20.jpg


8. Protestors outside of a Playboy club being opened in London
15.jpg


9. The River Thames
9.jpg



Thanks in advance for critiquing!
*something happened when I edited it that made the images all different sizes, sorry
 
Last edited:
Heya Jimbo ... welcome to ThePhotoForum.
These are too many photos for individual critisism.
All I can see at a first glance is that you seem to have been to Europe, Paris and England (London).
You seem to know your way around aperture (when to go wide open and when to choose a small one), exposures look good, you can convert your photos into black&white... so you are on your way.
As for a country fair, my guess is that the third photo has the most potential as sunsets are a very popular thing with most!
A piece of advice: once you post more than three photos in one thread you best number them, so it is a lot easier for the other members to comment on them individually. OK?
Have fun!
 
Number 3 is definitely my favorite, I love the range of colors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom