reznap
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2010
- Messages
- 2,410
- Reaction score
- 64
- Location
- Ohio
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Just went and snapped a few today. Tried HDR, mostly experimenting. Nothing great here but I need the practice. Using manual mode on the camera but still a little limited... but the 12x zoom is nice.
I only really like 1 and 4... and maybe 3
Here's a 12x zoom. Couple poor freezing ducks. Snow was a bit crazy, this is the clearest of the bunch. Gave it some more tweaks in PP.
(#1)
Portrait of the same thing basically, without all the PP.
(#2)
Trying HDR... bracketing on my cam is limited to -1/+1 EV.
(#3)
And a closer shot of the log/tree. HDR attempted here also.
(#4)
And a pretty footbridge (the one I stood on to get the duck shots) - somehow much prettier in person than I could manage to capture.
(#5)
Basically, just sharing but open to harsh criticism also (I can take it) and thinking of purchasing the rebel T2i when it's available... even though I have no business owning something that awesome.
-paul
I only really like 1 and 4... and maybe 3
Here's a 12x zoom. Couple poor freezing ducks. Snow was a bit crazy, this is the clearest of the bunch. Gave it some more tweaks in PP.
(#1)
Portrait of the same thing basically, without all the PP.
(#2)
Trying HDR... bracketing on my cam is limited to -1/+1 EV.
(#3)
And a closer shot of the log/tree. HDR attempted here also.
(#4)
And a pretty footbridge (the one I stood on to get the duck shots) - somehow much prettier in person than I could manage to capture.
(#5)
Basically, just sharing but open to harsh criticism also (I can take it) and thinking of purchasing the rebel T2i when it's available... even though I have no business owning something that awesome.
-paul
Last edited:
