Creepy Tunnel

delizo23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just a noob that needs a little C+C

creepytunnelBW.jpg

Its an interesting concept, but a little bland...

I was thinking of a shot much like this.

I wanted to have a figure in the backround though. Not showing a face but just a dark figure. Also I wanted the lights coming at the camera.

I think this shot would be much better if you focused on something in the tunnel. And maybe blotted out some of those lights to make it more gloomy. Also try changing the angle you took the shot at.

Good start just add some things and you'll have a nice shot

Its an interesting concept, but a little bland...

I was thinking of a shot much like this.

I wanted to have a figure in the backround though. Not showing a face but just a dark figure. Also I wanted the lights coming at the camera.

I think this shot would be much better if you focused on something in the tunnel. And maybe blotted out some of those lights to make it more gloomy. Also try changing the angle you took the shot at.

Good start just add some things and you'll have a nice shot

thanks guys, yea it does seem bland to me too. i wanted it to be spooky but couldnt really do it. could u guys also give me a tip on how to make the lights more sharp and less like a blur.

I think a blurred light makes it more spooky, if they were sharp it would add less mystery to the shot

I reckon this is screaming for some painting with light :)

Set it up for a long exposure, get an one led torch, run in front of the camera and draw :)

yea i should, that would be cool.

also i noticed there are some soft areas in this pic, what causes it to do that? i want super sharp night images.i forgot what all my aperture and shutter was. i had a tripod.

It could be your focus or you depth of field.

Try a larger aperture so more of the shot will be in sharp focus. But remember, a large apeture on a long exposure may cause some starbursting from the lights on the ceiling. Also put your camera on timer or get a remote trigger, it will prevent all shake on the camera that way, its suprising how much movement occurs when you press the shutter button.

Also manual focus it, if the camera hunts for focus in the dark it may not be focusing where you think it is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back