Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
FB_IMG_1544210435909.jpg
FB_IMG_1544210435909.jpg

Be brutally harsh....
Edit at will

I find the combination of colors to be difficult. Some seem 'correct' while others appeared heavily processed. I would prefer all more life-like.

Looks very purple on my phone which doesn’t go with the bright sky. Needs a more interesting foreground subject l. Additionally I think you need a lower angle for a shot like this to better show the foreground since the other side of the lake is so far away due to the wide angle.

What were you trying to convey? Again just looking from my phone so take my critique with a grain of salt...

Sometime's less is more,I would love to see how SOOC Captured the scene but if you shot raw you could always re work the image from scratch or maybe someone could edit the raw file give you some ideas and suggestion as it is the colors are over the top degrading the image quality.You have a great scene there that could be spectacular.

It does look like a nice peaceful scene, but not sure on the editing.

It looks a bit like a color-infrared picture, taken with the wrong filter on the lens.
To really get everything out of it, the original is needed, because it's not easy to take a Jpeg with strong color cast as a starting point. I've made an attempt.
Please, do not consider this as the only or even the best possible way for your image. Of course the easy way-out is: B&W conversion, maybe with a touch of sepia .....

extra1.jpg

To recover a piece of the original colors, I applied automatic correction, unfortunately a nasty hint of cyan remains in the image, very difficult to extract without spoiling all other colors. For the rest it's mainly a lot of color correction/color adding, curves darker/lighter, saturation and lowering contrast on the right side of the photo.
(I also leveled the image a bit and changed the position of some clouds)
Perhaps these examples offer a bit of inspiration.

extra.jpg

Gerard

Most reactions

Back