gnagel

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I couldn't decide how to process these, so I went with a combination of high key and high contrast conversions. All photographs captured with my D800. I can't wait for my D850 to arrive!

1 - I was dealing with high, harsh light.
p2510100488-4.jpg

p2510100484-4.jpg

p2510100490-4.jpg

p2510100483-4.jpg

p2510100487-4.jpg

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Well done.
I might have burned the shadows a wee bit more for some of these, but that's just subjective BS stuff and a matter of personal taste maybe.
#2 is my favorite, but (as I said above) I think some of these need "a touch" more black.

Well done.
I might have burned the shadows a wee bit more for some of these, but that's just subjective BS stuff and a matter of personal taste maybe.
#2 is my favorite, but (as I said above) I think some of these need "a touch" more black.
Thanks for commenting...I appreciate it.

Glenn

Hey Glenn, I do like that sort of red-filter look, so 3 and 5 are my favorites here.

After all these years I still love looking at well made black & white photographs.
Thanks for the treat.

These are very nice, but doesn't compare to the Getty.
Thanks Gary...in all fairness to the Crocker Art Museum, I only photographed one side of the building from the street. Of course, the Getty is a much larger complex...as you say, no comparison.

Glenn

Most reactions

Back