Cry in Purgatory

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
purgatory3.jpg

Something I have had in my head for a while. The idea was kinda like.."your not welcome here", so the gravestone comes alive and attempts to remove the girl. Still got some work to do with this, but I just wanted to show the idea.
Total photoshop extravaganza:lol:

hey this looks great chiller....... cool idea man!..... diggin it..... you've done well with the grabbing arm especially..... excellent stuff :thumbup: :mrgreen:

:shock:

It's got her now! Aaaargh! :shock:

Thanks again all for your kind words.

Aelfwyn....The arms are two shots of my own arms I took. I created two layers...one for each arm. After adjusting and foolin around to get them to match the gravestone, I set them in place, flatened the image, and did a ton of cloning to get everything to piece together.
The idea for the arms was to create a gravestone, that sort of morphed to life, and the larger it became, the more powerful it was. I shot my arms at an angle to make the hand seem bigger then the arm, to give it that "coming out at you" look. The clouds were real, and to create the fog around the base, I used the clone stamp, turning down the opacity, and taking samples from the coulds.
Im still a rookie at photoshop, so I imagine there is a much simpler way of creating this.

Thanks so much for your replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back