Curious....What do YOU think of these images?

painterskip

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.skipdyrda.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hopefully I've posted this in the appropriate forum. If not, please move it...

Saw this posted on FaceBook today. Being a graphic design, photographer, PhotoShop user for longer than I can remember and someone interested in CGI stuff, I thought these images would be amazing. Not quite:) But I'd be interested in what some of the pros here think...
Oh...check out the comments below the article....

2014 World Cup Calendar Is an Amazing Work Of Lighting, Photography & Compositing - DIY Photography

Images?... yea. Photographs?............. no.
nope.gif

He'll probably sell a lot of calendars.

Hopefully I've posted this in the appropriate forum. If not, please move it...

Saw this posted on FaceBook today. Being a graphic design, photographer, PhotoShop user for longer than I can remember and someone interested in CGI stuff, I thought these images would be amazing. Not quite:) But I'd be interested in what some of the pros here think...
Oh...check out the comments below the article....

2014 World Cup Calendar Is an Amazing Work Of Lighting, Photography & Compositing - DIY Photography

Well mom always used to say if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

[crickets chirping]

He'll probably sell a lot of calendars.

No doubt. Many years ago, back in the 'dark ages', I attended SpeedWeeks in Daytona and had a booth at a race car parts show. I was trying to sell my race car designs. Lost my shirt. Across the isle was a guy selling calendars of cars....all draped with almost naked girls. He made a killing:) Now I know where I went wrong....

"The project involved shooting 12 of the common moves done in football (soccer if you live in the USA) by gorgeous models.Tim shares that “The challenge was to create dynamic images of the women in action but still have a high level of female sexuality. There was a balance between being true to the “move” but at the same time showing the best assets of the mode"

Yeah....riiiight. Big fake boob-jobbed fantasy type "babes"...my God...what is he shooting for? The horny teenaged boy market??? The stuff is utter cap, even as cheescake. Soooo pathetically knuckle dragging that I would never even use my real name if I shot this kinda' crap.

I suppose they're good examples of the graphic artists trade, but of the photographers? Not so much!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... sooooo sweet and funny! lovely ladies and work!

:er:

Just No....

Without all the extra tomfoolery they're really just women jumping around, scantily clad, in a fairly large studio with a decent green screen set up and some strobes.

Most reactions

Back