Otto von Chriek TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2016 Messages 34 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2016 #1 A few fern frond uncurling...
T Taveuni TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2016 Messages 34 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2016 #2 Or a new frond unfurling. Not so much cute as utilitarian.
Otto von Chriek TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2016 Messages 34 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2016 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 But it is cute... it is new, and young and all curled up.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2016 Moderator 🛠️ #4 What it is mainly I'm afraid, is underexposed. Probably a full stop. I would suggest a significant increase in brightness and perhaps a crop that removes the bulk of the OOF stem camera left.
What it is mainly I'm afraid, is underexposed. Probably a full stop. I would suggest a significant increase in brightness and perhaps a crop that removes the bulk of the OOF stem camera left.
Otto von Chriek TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2016 Messages 34 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2016 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Ok...